So definition, so meaning
- (music) A syllable used in sol-fa to represent the fifth note of any major scale.
- in order that, so that
2 letters in word "so": O S.
Anagrams of so:
More info about so >
- to a very great extent or degree; "the idea is so obvious"; "never been so happy"; "I love you so"; "my head aches so!" in a manner that facilitates; "he observed the snakes so he could describe their behavior"; "he stooped down so he could pick up his hat" in such a condition or manner, especially as expressed or implied; "They're happy and I hope they will remain so"; "so live your life that old age will bring no regrets" to a certain unspecified extent or degree; "I can only go so far with this student"; "can do only so much in a day" in the same way; also; "I was offended and so was he"; "worked hard and so did she" thus: in the way indicated; "hold the brush so"; "set up the pieces thus"; (`thusly' is a nonstandard variant) (usually followed by `that') to an extent or degree as expressed; "he was so tired he could hardly stand"; "so dirty that it smells" then: subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); "then he left"; "go left first, then right"; "first came lightning, then thunder"; "we watched the late movie and then went to bed"; "and so home and to bed" indeed: in truth (often tends to intensify); "they said the car would break down and indeed it did"; "it is very cold indeed"; "was indeed grateful"; "indeed, the rain may still come"; "he did so do it!" sol: the syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- Só ("Alone"), published in Paris in 1892, is a collection of poems by the Portuguese poet António Nobre. It is the only work of his that appeared in his lifetime, and a classic of Portuguese literature.
- In mathematics, SO(5), also denoted SO5(R) or SO(5,R), is the special orthogonal group of degree 5 over the field R of real numbers, i.e. (isomorphic to) the group of orthogonal 5×5 matrices of determinant 1.
- In mathematics, SO(4) is the four-dimensional rotation group; that is, the group of rotations about a fixed point in four-dimensional Euclidean space. The name comes from the fact that it is (isomorphic to) the special orthogonal group of degree 4.
- ?, in hiragana, or ? in katakana (IPA ), is one of the Japanese kana, which each represent one mora.
- So are a duo from the late 1980s that featured Markus Bell and Mark Long, who were previously members of a band called The Opposition. The duo were managed by Steve Weltman of Esta Management, and were contemporaries of acts such as Climie Fisher, Blue and Waterfront. ...
- .so is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Somalia.
- So is the fifth studio and seventh album overall released by British rock musician Peter Gabriel, released in 1986. Many of its songs reflect a more conventional pop-writing style which became radio hits. ...
- In particle physics, one of the grand unified theories (GUT) is based on the SO(10) Lie group. (The Lie group involved is not really the special orthogonal group SO(10), but rather its double cover Spin(10); but calling it SO(10) is the standard convention.)
- So is a song by Industrial Metal band Static-X. It is the eleventh track on their album Shadow Zone. It is also the last release with then guitarist Tripp Eisen. The music video features the band performing in Studio 202 and various cut scenes to Wayne Static playing individually. ...
- A pungent, colorless, gaseous pollutant formed primarily by the combustion of fossil fuels. One of the six “criteria” pollutants for which EPA has set national ambient air quality standards.
- a means whereby a member may attempt to initiate an emergency debate, by interrupting business to discuss a specific and important matter that should have urgent consideration. If the Speaker is satisfied that the matter is proper to be so discussed, a motion is put to the House. ...
- in such a manner or very much, as in: I am so tired I must lie down.
- Abbreviation for various oxides of sulfur, including SO 2 (sulfur dioxide) and SO 3 (sulfur trioxide). These gaseous and solid pollutants can be transformed in the presence of water to sulfuric acid H 2 SO 4 , one of the acids in acid rain. ...
- Southern Oscillation
- Standardization Objective
- a foot placement followed by the full transfer of weight (a definite step) will ensure that you use the other foot next. This concept holds the key to dancing effectively, because in salsa and merengue, the legs are also used in alternation. ...
- This gas is formed when sulphur-containing fuels such as oil and coal are burned, and is converted to an acid when exposed to water. Sulphur dioxide can be an ingredient of acid rain formation.
- A shared library object (also called a dynamically loaded library or dynamic library). Whatever they are called, these things are binary and extremely platform-specific; they may fail to be usable even on two machines of the same model and OS based upon other less obvious specifics.
- a colorless, very irritating gas or liquid
- Small Outline - a family of package types including SOP, SOJ and TSOP. The most common type of IC packages used for 58% of IC on a unit basis. SO packages are small surface mount packages.
- The horizontal distance from the aft point of LWP to the aft limit of LOA, in the condition of Empty Weight (see Rule 22.0).
- Ships Officers
- Abbreviation for Spanish Oak, which is used extensively within the surveys as a marker or point of reference.
- A compound composed of one sulfur and two oxygen molecules. Sulfur dioxide emitted into the atmosphere through natural and anthropogenic processes is changed in a complex series of chemical reactions in the atmosphere to sulfate aerosols. ...
- A SO is a visual inspection of the DWV (Drain, Waste and Vent), and water supply. A pressure test is required on the DWV system of 5lbs air or 10 foot head of water. The water supply is required to have a pressure test of 50lbs air or working pressure. ...
- A "see-saw" in surface pressure in the tropical Pacific characterized by simultaneously opposite sea level pressure anomalies at Tahiti, in the eastern tropical Pacific and Darwin, on the northwest coast of Australia. The SO was discovered by Sir Gilbert Walker in the early 1920's. ...
- how different are eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, the classic deepest division of life? Most texts have a chart indicating how 'different' they are....
- sodium, one cap or base
- are offenders who have been sentenced for committing a sexual offense, have a past conviction for an offense involving sexually deviant behavior, have displayed sexually deviant behavior in the commission of any offense, or have admitted committing sexually deviant behavior. ...
- The SO is responsible for ensuring the short term security of supply on the grid including dispatching offered generation to match demand and minimise the total cost of generation. Currently this is Transpower.
- Sulphur Dioxide - one of several atmospheric pollutants measured in the UK as an indicator of air quality. They are generated by combustion processes and dispersed mostly in emissions from power stations, domestic heating, and some manufacturing processes.
- Sulphur dioxide
- SO: Summary for Southern Company (The) Common S- Yahoo! Finance View the basic SO stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare Southern Company (The) Common S against other /q?s=SO · Cached pageSO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaSO (and variations) may refer to: So (kana), the romanisation of the Japanese kana そ and ソ; Somalia, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code.so, the top-level Internet domain of /wiki/SO · Cached page.so - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.so is the Internet country code top-level domain for Somalia. Due to the civil war in Somalia, operations of this domain were previously officially delegated to Monolith Innovation /wiki/.so · Cached pageSo - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster DictionaryDefinition of so from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.www.merriam-/dictionary/so · Cached pageso as to - definition of so as to by the Free Online Dictionary ...Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free /so+as+to · Cached page//So | Define So at so 1 / soʊ / Show Spelled [ soh ] Show IPA –adverb 1. in the way or manner indicated, described, or implied: Do it so. 2. in that or this manner or fashion; thus:/browse/SO · Cached pageso - Definition of so at adverb. in the way or manner shown, expressed, indicated, understood, etc.; as stated or described; in such a manner: hold the bat just so; to the degree expressed or understood; to /so · Cached pageSO - Stock Quote for Southern Company - MSN MoneySO - Get a stock quote for Southern Company. Stock market quotes include the latest SO stock price and fundamental investing data, price charts and Southern Company news. You can /detail/stock_quote?Symbol=so · Cached pageSo-so Synonyms, So-so Antonyms | Find so-so synonyms and so-so antonyms at , a free online Thesaurus and Synonym /browse/so-so · Cached pageso-so - Definition of so-so at Neither very well nor very poorly; passably: I swam so-so, but better than /so-so · Cached pageSo Synonyms, So Antonyms | Find so synonyms and so antonyms at , a free online Thesaurus and Synonym /browse/so · Cached pageSO: Definition from abbr. seller's option significant other /topic/so · Cached pageSO GOOD Belgian WafflesSO GOOD L’authentique recette de la gaufre de Liège. SO GOOD SA est une société Belge spécialisée dans la production de pâtons. SO GOOD De echte, authentieke Luikse wafel.www.sogood.be · Cached pagePETER GABRIEL So music reviews and MP3So is a music studio album recording by PETER GABRIEL (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1986 on cd, lp / vinyl and/or cassette. This page includes So's : cover picture /album.asp?id=3641 · Cached pageSo 1986: Album review and songs from Artist: Peter Gabriel Rating: Release Date: 1986 Total Time: 45:21 Type: Lyrics are included with the album Genre: Rock Review Peter Gabriel introduced his fifth studio album /topic/so-album · Cached pageso - WiktionaryIn order that Eat your broccoli so you can have dessert. · Very. He is so good! It’s not so bad. To this or that extent. I need a piece of cloth so long. In this or that /wiki/so · Cached pageso - English-Spanish Dictionary - so - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions ... so 1 /səʊ/ adverbio (very) tan; she's ~ tall es tan alta; he did it ~ quickly lo hizo tan rápido;/es/translation.asp?tranword=so · Cached pageso - English-French Dictionary so - French Dictionary Translation ... Subscribe to the Oxford Concise or Unabridged dictionary for more translations, meanings and /enfr/so · Cached pageand so - definition of and so by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms. Adv. 1. and so - subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors); "then he left"; "go left first, then right /and+so · Cached pagePINK - SO WHAT LYRICSPink So What lyrics in the Funhouse Album. These So What lyrics are performed by PinkNa, na, na, na, na, na, na Na, na, na, na, na, na Na, na, na, /so-what-lyrics-pink.html · Cached pageRelated Searches
- Find so or Now ·Find so or's Phone, Address, Age & More. Instant & Accurate Info.Pagination
- Find so or Now ·Find so or's Phone, Address, Age & More. Instant & Accurate Info.